Botania is a global mod for Minecraft that adds various types of flowers, runes, and other items to the game. The modification is some rethinking of the previously created Thaumcraft and Blood Magic mods. You can also download Botania for Fabric. The main category of the mod is magic. With the help of magic flowers and mana, you can use various spells and other magic.
- Lexica Botania. This is a collection of knowledge – a book that describes the main items and modification tools. You can improve a regular book and get more knowledges.
- Wand of the Forest. It is a basic tool with which you can perform two modes of operation: control and binding. Binding allows you to connect two entities into one. The controls will help to rotate some objects.
- Flower Pouch. Used to store added flowers to the game. However, only magical flowers can be placed in it..
- Pure Daisy. Basic item for making magical flowers.
- Petal Apothecary. The altar is needed to create a generating and functional flora..
- Mana Pool. With it, you can save a certain amount of mana.
- Runic Altar. Allows you to create different types of runes.
- Mana Spreader. Transfer mana to other entities.
- The main resources are mystical flowers. They appear in the ordinary world. They can be mined with scissors. After mining, the petals can be extracted, which are required to create various magical flora.
- Ores. Several types of ores that appear in different worlds are another component of crafting magical items.
- Water. Being near water, the player can replenish his mana in exchange for removing water within a radius of 3 blocks.
- Food devouring. The exchange of mana for food that is nearby the player. The more food, the more mana.
- Removing plants. Removes plants near the player, converting them to mana.
- Shulk Me Not. During the attack of the shulker with mobs, the player’s mana will be replenished.
- Rosa Arcana. Exchange of experience for mana.
Flowers of this category allow the player to replenish mana reserves.
- Mobs stoping. Keeps the player’s enemies within the required radius.
- Regeneration effect. An important boost in battle.
- Freeze mobs for a few seconds within a radius of 6 blocks.
- Repeling mobs. Using a special craft to create flower, you can scare away mobs.
- Mobs attack each other. It takes quite a lot of mana to use.
Functional floras have magical properties and can be used in exchange for mana.
How to install Botania mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Install Patchouli and Curios API additionally.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
make 1.16.2 please<<