Curios API is a developer library that is required for some mods to work properly. Adds a special user-friendly graphical interface with which you can add various blocks and items to the game.
- Creating new items and assigning them individual identifiers.
- Automatic optimization for all new items.
- The ability to quickly customize innovations.
- NBT-tags assigment.
- Integration into all inventories and game panels.
- Handy UI.
How to install Curios API mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.