Curios API is a developer library that is required for some mods to work properly. Adds a special user-friendly graphical interface with which you can add various blocks and items to the game.
- Creating new items and assigning them individual identifiers.
- Automatic optimization for all new items.
- The ability to quickly customize innovations.
- NBT-tags assigment.
- Integration into all inventories and game panels.
- Handy UI.
How to install Curios API mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Star Crop is a mod that was inspired by the popular Stardew Valley game. With it, many new saplings and seeds will be added to Minecraft. In addition, the mod…
The Parakeet is a simple and fun mod that adds two new mobs: parakeet and cockatiel. They will spawn in jungle biomes. You can tame them with wheat, beet or…
The Tubes Reloaded mod adds pipes to the game through which you can move objects to any place on the map. For example, transfer ore from the mine directly to…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2021 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®