Bones is a mod that adds several new mobs to the game. New animals and enemies will be made of bones – this is a feature of the mod. New mobs include bone versions of chickens, cows, sheep and pigs.
- Regular sheeps can be mated with bone sheeps. There will be some chance that a healthy individual will appear. In addition, you can feed a skeleton ram with rotten flesh, in which case there is a chance that it will grow skin.
- A new type of pig can be bred with raw pork. The mob can be tamed with a saddle and used as a transport.
- The cows may be breeded with raw beef. At the moment, the new mob has no other features.
- Chickens breed using raw chicken. When a mob dies, you can get charcoal, fireballs or gunpowder.
How to install Bones mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.