Bird Nests and Treasures is an interesting modification that allows the player to loot valuable items by finding treasures in the game. Several types of treasures will appear, each of which has its own characteristics of appearance.
Can be found by removing foliage from trees with shears or hand. This is generally not the most valuable treasure, as it contains items that birds collect when flying around certain biomes.
Bandit’s treasure pouch
When destroying blocks of earth, sand or snow, you can stumble upon such a treasure. Bandits are more interesting characters, so you can find more interesting items in their bag, for example, gold.
Such items are found on beaches, near corals and wrecked ships.
Can be found by exploring distant locations from the spawn site. More common in cold biomes.
- Each treasure is classified according to its rarity type. The higher the rarity type, the more chances you have to find rare and valuable items inside. There are three types in total – “Low”, “Standard”, “High”.
- You can change the rarity settings in the mod menu.
How to install Bird Nests and Treasures mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.