The Cube S.T.A.L.K.E.R map is an attempt to transfer the story and atmosphere of Stalker to Minecraft. The authors did it very well, you will meet familiar characters, visit recognizable places and be able to shoot from the same types of weapons as in the original game.
To make the map as interesting and functional as possible, a whole set of mods is used, as well as special resource packs. Character behavior and quests are provided by the Custom NPC add-on. At the moment, the location “Cordon” is completely ready, we will update the file as the authors expand the map further. You can contact the map author in the following ways:
- Vkontakte: vk.com/dippoma
- Discord: StarkOFF#6963
How to install Cube S.T.A.L.K.E.R map
- Download the archive.
- Go to the Minecraft folder, to do this, press WIN + R and enter% %AppData%\.minecraft\.
- Unzip the contents of the archive folder with the game.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings and select resource packs FGM Middle Textures and FGM Sounds.
- If you wish, you can go to the shader settings and select BSL.
- Start a new game, while choosing the world of The Zone.