Yami Craft is a high resolution texture pack in a minimalist style. Most of the blocks with it will look almost monophonic, the number of parts is minimized. But at the same time, the graphics look pretty decent, and some textures even look quite realistic.
How to install Yami Craft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.