With Wolfhound Medieval textures, the atmosphere at Minecraft will be much darker. This pack are executed in a medieval style and can please with excellent elaboration and attention to details. For example, all weapons and tools look like real ones, while interesting features are implemented for each material. Such textures perfectly complement any RPG modpacks.
How to install Wolfhound Medieval resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.