By installing the Winthor Medieval texture pack, you add a medieval atmosphere to Minecraft. Most of all, this will be noticeable in settlements, which will now look much more realistic and atmospheric. And not only buildings, but also residents will change. In addition, you will have at your disposal better models of tools, weapons and armor.
How to install Winthor Medieval texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.