The colorful texturepack VividHD is available in two resolutions: 128×128 and 512×512. Whichever one you choose, the graphics in Minecraft will become incredibly beautiful and detailed. At the same time, the authors did not try to make it photorealistic, because it does not fit well with the cubic world and most players do not like it. At the moment, only the main blocks and tools have been changed, work on the pack is still ongoing.
How to install VividHD texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.