The Summerfields texture pack can be attributed to both the medieval and the RPG style. It emphasizes the quality, detail and compatibility of all textures. Minecraft will look completely different with it, because absolutely everything will change: blocks, objects, tools, mobs and even the interface. And if you connect shaders with realistic rays, the game will look really fabulous.
How to install Summerfields texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.