Minelands texture pack is another attempt to transfer Borderlands graphics features to Minecraft. When you use it, many objects will look like painted, and the game itself will become like a comic book. Pak can be combined with shaders that add a cel-shading effect, for example, Naelego’s Cel Shaders.
How to install Minelands texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.