If you play with post-apocalypse mods or just like a similar atmosphere, then the Last Days texture pack will be a really good choice. It is made in dark colors, and most of the functional blocks look like modern technology. Many mobs have been completely redesigned and now look like radioactive mutants.
How to install Last Days texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.