Halloween Wonder Eclipse is an add-on to the Ordinary Wonders texture pack that adds a Halloween atmosphere to Minecraft. It modifies many blocks, adding textures to the game with pumpkins, spider webs, and other recognizable attributes of the holiday. Not only items will be changed, but also most of the mobs, which will provide a full festive atmosphere.
How to install Halloween Wonder Eclipse texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.