Halloween Paintings is a texture pack that will add a Halloween atmosphere to Minecraft. It replaces all the standard pictures in the game with new ones related to the theme of this fall holiday. Some paintings use animation, which makes them even more unusual.
How to install Halloween Paintings texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.