The goal of the Emfires texture pack is to noticeably improve graphics in Minecraft without undue photorealism. The game will become incredibly beautiful, regardless of whether you use shaders or not. All blocks, mobs, and things have been changed, so you won’t be confronted with separate low-resolution textures that can ruin the overall impression. For best results, you can also use the shaders and Better Foliage mod.
How to install Emfires texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.