Derivation RPG is a quality texture pack that will make Minecraft look more atmospheric and dark. It changes most of the blocks as well as the appearance of many mobs.
This texture pack looks good on its own if you like a dark environment. But it works best with RPG or horror mods. Zombies and skeletons will become more sinister, and at night a huge full moon appears in the sky.
How to install Derivation RPG texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.