Replace the standard Minecraft weapons with textures from Counter Strike. 3D CS: GO Animated PvP Texturepack contains high-quality three-dimensional models. Swords will be replaced with knives, and a bow with a sniper rifle. This kit is great for PvP battles.
How to install 3D CS:GO Animated PvP texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.