Clarity is a high-quality and detailed vanilla-styled texture pack that will allow you to get new impressions of Minecraft. It reworked not only all blocks, but also objects, as well as mob skins. Such textures are perfectly combined with almost any shader.
How to install Clarity texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.