At first glance, it is very difficult to notice the differences between the Clafault texture pack and vanilla graphics. But after playing with it a little, you will not want to return to the standard textures. Its resolution is doubled, and many blocks and plants are changed for the better. The world will become more detailed, but at the same time the graphics will remain well recognizable and the original atmosphere will not be disturbed.
How to install Clafault texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.