The main goal of the Canvas texture pack is to increase the detail of all blocks in Minecraft. The basis was taken vanilla textures, as well as graphics from Faithful. The result was impressive, the game becomes much more beautiful, while maintaining its unique atmosphere. Now, even at maximum approximation, you will not distinguish individual pixels.
How to install Canvas texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.