Bird Realist HD is a beautiful pack in high resolution, and it doesn`t use overrealistic textures. With it, the world will become more lively and interesting to study, but the original atmosphere of Minecraft will be preserved. For a comfortable game, you need a fairly powerful computer, you can use the TexFix mod if FPS crashes due to a small amount of RAM.
How to install Bird Realist HD texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.