Beyond the Lands is one of the best texture packs for Minecraft. It combines excellent detail, elements of realism and medieval style, while all the blocks remain well recognizable. For better compatibility even the interface and the main menu have been changed. For this texture pack, several interesting add-ons were released. For example, Fancy Weapons adds beautiful 3D models for all types of weapons and tools.
How to install Beyond the Lands texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.