Upgrade your Minecraft weapons and tools with the Beyond the Lands – Fancy Weapons texture pack. It adds incredibly beautiful and detailed 3D models that will look great in the game. For each material, a special shape is selected, so that each sword and tool looks really unique. This pack is an addon to Beyond the Lands, but goes well with any medieval and RPG textures.
How to install Beyond the Lands – Fancy Weapons texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.