The Better NPC Texture Pack is designed for players who want a little variety in Minecraft. It affects only human mobs, making their skins different and more realistic.
In vanilla Minecraft, all villagers have huge noses and differ only in the color of their clothes. This texture pack completely changes their appearance. Everyone will receive a unique face, hairstyle and clothing, and you can immediately determine the type of activity of the NPC. This pack does not change other textures, but you can easily combine it with other packs.
How to install Better NPC texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.