Asphyxious texture pack is really unique, because it was developed specifically for horror maps. The textures got huge amount of detail, and at the same time became slightly intimidating. Almost all the mobs in the game have been changed, many of them are now ideal for scary maps.
How to install Asphyxious texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.