The main advantage of 3D Swords Pack is an individual design for each sword. Now they will differ not only in color, but also in shape. 3D textures will significantly add realism to Minecraft. And if you use OptiFine, then some swords will even glow in the dark.
How to install 3D Swords Pack texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.