This seed generates a real ship graveyard, which will bring the player an incredible amount of loot. Start playing Minecraft on the islands with a minimum supply of resources and try to find everything you need in a shipwreck.
Sid is ideal for fans of extreme survival and finding valuable loot. At first you will have only a bare island in the middle of the ocean, but you can find everything you need in nine wrecks located in the nearest waters. You will also be able to accumulate treasure maps and continue the search for valuable trophies after the initial research. If you wish, you can search for ships yourself, almost all of them are right next to the spawn point. If searches are moving slowly, then you can use these coordinates:
- 240 ~ -130
- 290 ~ 365
- 275 ~ 565
- 210 ~ 330
- 10 ~ 333
- 600 ~ 140
- 550 ~ 320
- 535 ~ -380
- -165 ~ -160
- -930 ~ 20 – wreck on the shore of a mushroom island.
In the process of research, you will also be able to find two underwater temples at once, several locations with underwater ruins, as well as a coral reef with dolphins.
How to use “Ship Graveyard” seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter -9193889702175967349
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map