A very unusual seed that generates a settlement right on a deep ravine that leads into an abandoned mine with rails and chests. Some settlements are located right in the crevice. You can use this miner’s village for an interesting survival with active extraction of resources.
On both sides, the village is surrounded by jungles, where within 1000 blocks from the starting point you can find six temples at once, and if you go around all the jungles, there will be nine! The temples closest to the spawn point are:
- 660 ~ 10
- 550 ~ 650
- 130 ~ 790
- 750 ~ -250
The rest is easy to find, especially if you climb the tops of the trees in the jungle.
How to use Miners Village and Six Jungle Temples seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter 5272880717254607168
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map