With this seed, you will have at once five plain villages at your disposal quite close to the spawn point. They all have different characteristics: there are settlements near the forest, swamps and hills, and right at the spawn point you will find an abandoned village with zombies. You will find the coordinates of other interesting places below.
You will start the game on the plain near the forest and very close you can find a zombie village with dilapidated houses. This is a good place for the launch base, at your disposal there will be beds, a good loot and two ready-made beds. The remaining villages can be found at the coordinates:
- -260 ~ -380
- -280 ~ – 748
- -140 ~ 750
- 130 ~ 850.
In addition to these villages, you can also find many others, at least 10 in a radius of 1000 blocks from the spawn point.
How to use Five Villages of the Plains seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter 4536029662601711900
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map