The Volt resource pack was created special for PvP, so the most attention is paid to swords models. They have a compact size and nice texture, making battles mych more comfortable.
How to install Volt resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.
Download Resource Pack for Minecraft
Shiro is a simple vanilla-style PvP resource pack. Its main features are beautiful models of swords, as well as a very unusual and pleasant color of water. How to install…
Tension resource pack looks almost the same as the standard Minecraft textures, but has a few interesting features. It is well optimized and provides a noticeable FPS boost. It also…
Grape PvP resource pack will delight you with an interesting design: a beautiful purple color is used for many blocks, weapons and tools. This is not the only advantage of…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2021 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®