At first glance, it is almost impossible to notice changes from the installation of the Verseus resource pack. It leaves the graphics of Minecraft almost unchanged, making the minimum changes necessary to simplify PvP battles. At first glance, the swords did not receive any changes but picking them up, you will immediately notice that now they do not block the view at all. In addition, all textures were compressed and optimized as much as possible, which made it possible to significantly increase the FPS.
How to install Verseus resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.