By the name of the Valentine’s PvP resource pack, you can guess that it is dedicated to Valentine’s Day. This can also be seen in the diamond items, which are now pink instead of the usual blue. In addition, the ore block is made in the form of hearts of the corresponding color. Optimized textures allow you to significantly increase FPS, and also please you with excellent sword models.
How to install Valentine’s PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.