Tylarzz Green resource pack will appeal to fans of green, as well as PvP players. It is perfectly optimized, and after installation, you will immediately feel a noticeable FPS boost. Also, rather comfortable and original swords models are used here, with which it will be much more convenient to fight.
How to install Tylarzz Green resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.