Use the Torodoki resource pack if you appreciate convenient and beautiful weapons in Minecraft. With it, swords and bows will completely transform and become almost ideal for PvP. Most of the rest of the blocks will remain almost unchanged.
How to install Torodoki resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.