If you like green and PvP in Minecraft, then feel free to choose The Danteh Green resource pack. With it, many types of weapons, armor and potions will receive a pleasant emerald hue. Many effects have also been reworked. In addition, the pack uses stunning sky textures, which look especially good at night.
How to install The Danteh Green resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will be applied to all saves.