Increase FPS and gain an advantage in PvP battles using the Sync resource pack. Slightly reworked textures will leave Minecraft graphics in the vanilla style, but add many interesting details to it. He also adds short swords and minimal animations, so you will always have a good overview in the game.
How to install Sync resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.