Swamp resource pack is made in beautiful dark green colors. It is focused on PvP, so it got comfortable weapons and a minimal amount of graphical effects on the screen. The textures of most blocks are almost identical to the standard ones, so you don’t have to get used to them for a long time.
How to install Swamp resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.