Strawberry Mentos is an unusual PvP resource pack that is made in bright pink colors and has a whole set of useful features. Most of the textures are optimized as much as possible, which provides a noticeable FPS boost even on weak PCs. The size of the swords is selected so that they absolutely do not block the view, which will greatly facilitate your battles.
How to install Strawberry Mentos resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.