Squirtle resource pack focuses on both PvP and hardcore survival. It will also be a real find for owners of weak PCs, as it can increase FPS several times. Ore blocks here use bright and highly visible colors, making them very easy to spot even in dark dungeons.
How to install Squirtle resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.