Spop is a quite interesting resource pack that allows you to boost FPS and improve results in PvP battles. It will please you with the most compact sword models that will not restrict your view. Another interesting difference is the gradient purple color, which is used to decorate all diamond blocks and objects.
How to install Spop resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.