Use the SixK resource pack if you want to boost FPS in Minecraft without degrading the graphics quality. It also changes the textures of the weapons so that they take up the least space on the screen. This allows for better visibility in PvP battles.
How to install SixK resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.