With the Silver Aura resource pack, weapons in Minecraft will get a beautiful silver hue and more compact textures. Most of the blocks will remain in the vanilla style, and valuable resources will be displayed in the form of large colored squares, which will make them more noticeable.
How to install Silver Aura resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.