Seaweed is a beautiful and well-optimized resource pack that works equally well for PvP and UHC. It uses an unusual but rather pleasant dark green color. Some items got interesting animations, and swords were made short and comfortable. This pack will work well for all modes, including Bedwars and Skywars. It can also slightly increase FPS for some players.
How to install Seaweed resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.