Samurai PvP resource pack replaces swords in Minecraft with beautiful multi-colored katanas. They look great, and also practically do not block the view, which is very important for PvP. Also, the armor has been completely redrawn, which now looks like samurai armor.
How to install Samurai PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.