The Fancy Skies resource pack adds a very realistic sky to Minecraft that looks great at any time of the day. In addition to graphics, it also contains a set of new sounds for various natural effects. Especially noticeable changes will be during rain and storm, as well as in caves. In order for the textures to work correctly, you need to enable the Custom Sky option in the settings and turn off the display of clouds.
How to install Fancy Skies resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.