Fancy resource pack significantly improves the quality of graphics in Minecraft. Magnificent textures of 512×512 pixels are almost the same as vanilla, so the game will retain its style. But the difference in detail will be very noticeable, especially if you look at blocks at close range.
How to install Fancy resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.