SalvaOnFire resource pack looks very nice thanks to its many fire effects. All diamond items and blocks are colored red. The weapons in the pack are optimally suited for PvP, in addition, you will receive a noticeable FPS boost.
How to install SalvaOnFire resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.