Safaia PvP-resource pack features beautiful and unusual sword models. However, they not only look good, but are also great for battles with other players. The rest of the textures get only minimal changes, making this pack very similar to the standard Minecraft.
How to install Safaia resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.