A simple resource pack Rouge will come in handy for PvP fans in Minecraft. It increases FPS even on weak computers, and also changes weapon models to more compact ones so that they do not block the view. The textures of the remaining blocks are also slightly changed, but in general, they are not much different from the standard ones.
How to install Rouge resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.