Black and White PvP is a very high-quality resource pack that greatly simplifies battles against other players. First of all, it is worth noting his quality swords, most of which are made in black and white and have the optimal size. The rest of the textures were also reworked, they became less bright but more contrasting. This results in less eye fatigue and increased concentration.
How to install Black and White PvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.